Quantum 2 with doppler target identification technology is Raymarine’s most advanced solid-state marine radar
Raymarine’s most advanced solid-state marine radar has been recognised at Italy’s Seatec Exhibition for its aesthetic design, innovative features and light weight
Raymarine’s new Quantum® 2 radar with doppler target identification technology, has been awarded the 2018 QualiTec Design Award, held during the Sea Technology and Design (Seatec) Exhibition, Italy’s only design and technology trade show for the yacht and shipbuilding industry.
Developed to integrate with Raymarine’s award winning Axiom® multifunction displays, Quantum 2 enhances boater’s situational awareness by intelligently identifying moving and static targets at both long and short ranges.
The QualiTec Awards are held annually during the Seatec Exhibition, in Carrara, Italy. Their main purpose is to recognize prominent new products launched at the trade event that demonstrate innovative product design whilst enhancing life on board.
This year’s esteemed jury acknowledged an impressive list of stand-out features of Raymarine’s Quantum 2 radar, which resulted in the Raymarine Italia team being presented with the QualiTec Design Award:
An excellent evolution of Raymarine’s Quantum 1 radar
– Enhanced graphics
– Aesthetic design
– Lighter weight
– Excellent short-range identification of targets.
– Fast tracking and visualization of the imminent dangers
– New doppler function distinguishes potentially dangerous targets in heavily trafficked areas
– Easy identification of potentially dangerous targets in red and safe targets in green enhances safety and operator of the surrounding vessel traffic.
– As a long-standing exhibitor at Seatec, Raymarine Italia were delighted at receiving the prestigious accolade.
Launched at Miami International Boat Show in February 2018, Quantum 2 is now available worldwide through Raymarine’s authorized network of dealers and retailers starting at $1,949.99 USD/ € 2,045.00 EUR/ £1,870.83 GBP. For more details about the Quantum 2, visit: Raymarine.com/quantum2